IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Loss Weight Like A Pro, Lose weight the easy way.
SupplementStorer...
post Aug 28 2016, 04:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,996

Hey, I am Adam.

I guess you been struggling to lose weight and that's probably because your doing it wrong.
I can assure you that if you are over weight my 5 simple rules will help you lose weight in 3 months.
I don't want to promise you the world and say 2 weeks I am saying three months.

First you are going to need a hula hoop. This is the best tool I have ever use to get me a six pack and it's the fastest way to lose weight around the belly. You need to be doing it 5 days a week for about 1-3 hours... You can speed this but at least an hour.

You are going to reduce your carb intake, people in the movies normally go on some high protein diet and take 100 percent protien supplement. Which if you are a guy I will recomened.

Cut the carbs and drink the required amount of water because water of your fat best friend but you do need to be hydrated which is about 8 cups of water a day.

You have to stay away from certain salads and fruits such as bananas they have a lot of fat in them.

Even though you are losing weight you still need to eat three meals a day including a good breakfast. You don't always have to cut down on the amount of food if you are exercising three hours or more I recommend that you take more food but the right food. Low fat high protien.

The second thing you are going to need to get that perfect hips ladies is to power walk about 6 miles a day. Now that might seem a lot but head to your town or local city and power walk all day you probably find you have walked more than that.

Don't catch the bus and don't get the car, the car is your enemy!! Always buy a home dance exercise video to follow this will really help.

Follow these basic things and you will see the difference.

High protien
No carbs
Cut back certin fruits, smoothies and veg.
Use the hula hoop 1-3 hours 5 days a week
Power walk between 4-6 miles every day
Buy a home exercise video to follow.
Lose lost of Wright in three months.

That easy.

If you want to contact me
Email me at Suplementstoreroom@outlook.com

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
noorullah
post Sep 5 2016, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 71,017

Belly fat hard to lose, it's lying deeper into the skin and its nature to resist burn, make it hard to lose, Here we will talk about the shortcuts to losing it. Here are the effective solutions for losing the weight and belly fats harder. Remember that belly fats will take more time than other body parts, be patient.
1. Increase the intensity of your exercise, you will lose more calories at the same time.
2. Try Green tea and replace your regular beverages with it.
3. Manage stress and have a deep and sound sleep.
4. Balance on one leg, the simple exercise to lose weight and belly fat. This burns a lot of calories in a very short period of time.

+Quote Post
roseerick
post Nov 29 2016, 07:34 PM
Post #3

User

Member No.: 71,588

Well this is interesting smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
emmajohnson
post Jul 9 2017, 11:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 73,585

You can also lose weight by following the guides given here- bestbrandshq.com/category/fitness/

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 07:40 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here