IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Natural Ways To Boost Your Energy
thelyricwriter
post Apr 9 2016, 07:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,302

I've been doing some researching trying to find natural ways to boost my energy levels. For the past few months, I've felt very weak. I feel like I lack energy, almost a feeling like something's missing (best way for me to describe it). So I took to Google and found some interesting articles. I don't know if others are experiencing this, but if so, I did find a regiment that worked for me.

I came across this article by Dr. Kim Crawford. I reached out to her and she's a sweetheart. She spent a good hour on the phone with me (for free) talking about my history and how I've felt over the last few months. We talked about B Complex vitamins. I take my vitamin daily, I don't exercise a lot, but I am a little overweight. But the concern is my energy.

I started taking a B complex vitamin daily exactly 6 weeks ago.

Within a week, I felt a difference in how I felt. Due to the energy boost, I was ready to get a few weekly exercises in. I honestly feel years younger. I didn't realize just how much energy I was lacking.

The other big change I made was adding salmon to my diet. Prior, I never ate salmon. I was never a big fan for it.

I'm eating salmon twice a week now.

I can't say if you do the same, you'll feel as great as I have. But it may be worth trying. And a shoutout to Dr. Kim, she was kind enough to help me and point me in the right direction. I prefer natural healing and growth, so this was right down my alley. I hope this will help others.

Here's the resource if you want to read.

drkimsagewellsolutions.com/foods-that-give-you-energy/

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ElaineThomas1
post Apr 25 2016, 02:52 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 70,428

Supplements Guidelines badly-behaved with a portion of these revisions is they don't use heights acceptable to type a alteration in the main home, and then they learn that it's not actual.

+Quote Post
roseerick
post Dec 6 2016, 11:11 PM
Post #3

User

Member No.: 71,588

I think if you really want the natural way, I think you should have enough sleep. You should have atleast 8 hours

--------------------

+Quote Post
kevinlame
post Jan 11 2017, 04:52 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 72,080

If under Natural you accept some supplements with no side effects I would love to suggest some.

Yes, having enough sleep is essential, but some people can't sleep 8 hours - have a wife, a husband, kids, job, and so on.
This is one of my favorite supplements stacks, if you would like to give it a try:

Stack: For People With Little To No Stimulant Experience
​Take caffeine 100 - 200 mg until tolerance builds up.
Аdd synephrine - two doses of 10 mg each.
Add white willow extract - two doses of 90 mg of salicin (the active compound) each.

People not used to caffeine should start at the low end of the dosage range. After synephrine and white willow extract are added, the caffeine dose should be changed to two doses of 150 200 mg each.

Let me know how do you like it, or you prefer no supplements at all.

--------------------
Supplements Lover!

+Quote Post
Progentra
post Jun 5 2017, 04:24 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 73,233

Most of the reviewers say they experience a kick and I was hoping for one too! But I guess since I take caffeineeveryday for the last few years, my body is probably used to it. For me it wasn't something I FELT as much as it was something I NOTICED.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2017 - 10:45 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here