IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anorexia Causes, Symptoms, Effects, Help
Glen
post Dec 1 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Anorexia Symptoms-Test
In my research, I discovered there are people actually seeking help and advice on how to become anorexic...and people who are offering it! In fact, there seem to be more people searching how to become anorexic than how to be cured. This is a very frightening trend. Anorexia nervosa is a serious disease that ruins lives. Despite the popular notion, it is possible to be too thin. You can die from Anorexia Nervosa. This disorder is an addiction, not to food, but to weight loss. Even the skinniest anorexic sees themselves as having to lose weight. You literally starve yourself to death in an obsession about losing weight. Symptoms include an extreme concern about weight and shape. This causes an obsession with reducing food intake and excessive exercise. These new top-selling books can help you understand the causes, symptoms and effects of Anorexia. If you are experiencing rapid weight loss and unusual eating habits, even if you think of yourself as "fat", take the Signs Of Anorexia Nervosa Quiz and follow the instructions based on your answers. One more thing, If you score 17.5 or below on our BMI Calculator, please see a doctor about this. Even if you score 18 to 20 BMI, but feel you need to lose weight, you should...
Read complete article

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kim32
post Jun 13 2008, 03:25 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

I was anorexic back when I was teenager, it was all a tough time for me because I at a certain point I couldn't stand up on my own feet. That really scared me and I started eating again, luckily I managed to get back on shape but I still have some health issues related to that episode.

+Quote Post
Sylvia
post Dec 9 2011, 02:53 AM
Post #3

Veteran

Member No.: 23,864

Anorexia Symptoms are the most important to be know..
its very nice to learn so much about the topic..
i liked the points shared..
thanks for adding a great inforamtion.....

+Quote Post
adi998
post Nov 18 2017, 12:17 AM
Post #4

User

Member No.: 74,665

Amazing and helpful post for people suffering from Anorexia.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:01 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here