IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alcoholism Withdrawal
Glen
post May 28 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Alcoholism withdrawal can have a wide range of symptoms, depending on the extent of your addiction, your age and physical condition, and the length of time you've been an alcoholic. If you're addicted to alcohol, it probably isn't isn't going to be a walk in the park. Let's face it, you wouldn't be...

Read complete article, "Alcoholism Withdrawal."

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jerry12
post Apr 6 2012, 03:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,376

Alcohol is always bad for health and it contains the addictive features which make the people addicted to alcohol. Many teenagers are also addicted to alcohol which is not bad for their health and future. Alcoholism can be the cause of number of health related issues which are not easy to cure.

+Quote Post
alexa10
post Jul 26 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 50,054

My little girl Hannah at only 17 years old was addicted to alcohol. After sending her to 2 different rehabs, I got recommended to Paradigm Malibu. Hannah is now 70 days clean after returning home and is so much happier and looks great. It was the only rehab center that worked for her. The staff there is so understanding and non-judgemental. I could not be more pleased with their services. If your teen needs help with ANY substance abuse, I highly recommend giving Paradigm a call. Check out their website (http://paradigmmalibu.com/) and save your teens life.

+Quote Post
gabrielmoreno
post Nov 26 2014, 08:08 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 62,427

Addicted to alcohol is a severe problem and it directly affect your body. Many teenagers are affected to alcohol and it's not good for there health as well as there future. To overcome these problem there are some counsellor available who can guide you and give you a better solution.

+Quote Post
codyedwardwillia...
post Feb 3 2015, 12:13 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 63,737

Usually, people get addicted with alcohol it's because of peer pressure, especially those teenagers. A parent's guidance is a must.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2017 - 07:59 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here