IPB
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking For Help
megbh
post Jan 26 2007, 06:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Hi! I have been searching for help with anorexia for a long time now. If you would, please take the time to read a little of my story and let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

Hi- I am a 23 Chicago female with a big problem. I have suffered from an eating disorder and its complications for years, going from one hospital to the next, even being at a facility in WI for over 18 mos. At 5ft. 7in, I have weighed as low as 67 lbs. and it is at these times when I weigh the lowest that I am put in the hospital, not necessarily to get mentally stable, but physically stable with the help of feeding tubes and other medical means. I have recently graduated with my bachelors of science in psychology and would like to go on to get my LPC this fall. Unfortunately I had to miss my graduation as well as Christmas and New Years this past December/January due to a recent stay in the state mental institute because I have no money or insurance left. Being the oldest, I come from a family of seven and my parents have exhausted everything just to get me to the point where I am. I cannot explain to you how grateful I am to both of them as well as my entire community for supporting me when I could not support myself. Now, it is my turn to do something. I want to get help so I can turn around someday and give that gift right back to someone in need. The problem is that the only place I have to go is back to the state mental facility which does not specialize in my area of need. I am searching now, for any way to get help- financial aid, information for both me and my family, anything that could help my situation. If you could please route my request to anyone you think could help my family and I at this point in our lives we would all greatly appreciate it! Thank you very much for you time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Glen
post Aug 15 2007, 08:17 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Please forgive me for not answering sooner. I don't know anyone I could refer you to, but I wanted you to know i'm praying for you.

--------------------
Love & Hugs,
Glen

+Quote Post
Johnf
post Aug 8 2008, 11:28 PM
Post #3

User

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Hello All,

I just want to let you guys know about www . fitnrg .com

--------------------
http:// www. fitnrg.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 11:26 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here